Terms And Conditions
PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITE. WE MAY MODIFY THIS AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME, AND SUCH MODIFICATIONS SHALL BE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT ON THE SITE. YOU AGREE TO REVIEW THE AGREEMENT PERIODICALLY TO BE AWARE OF SUCH MODIFICATIONS AND YOUR CONTINUED ACCESS OR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE DEEMED YOUR CONCLUSIVE ACCEPTANCE OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT.
The audio Mp3 lessons provided on this Website are free to share, but you are not allowed to modify or/and use them for commercial purposes without the author’s consent. This regulation does not apply to PDF lessons and transcripts. The PDF lessons and transcripts are not free and cannot be shared or distributed without the author’s consent. The PDF lessons and transcripts should be kept for personal use only.
The contents of this website are copyrighted. You are not allowed to share or distribute the work, with the sole exception of the audio mp3 lessons, and you are not allowed to modify or/and use any contents of this website for commercial purposes.
- All products on this website are offered on an “as is” basis, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. The User assumes all responsibility for use of this website and waives all claims against this website that may arise from utilization of this site. Further, this website, its owners and/or personel shall in no event be liable for any damages or losses, including without limitation, direct, indirect, consequential, special, incidental or punitive damages resulting from or caused by this website or its content, including without limitation from User’s use or inability to use the site, delays in operation or transmission, communications line failure, or any error or omissions in content.
- We make no representation or warranties of any kind, expressed and implied, as to the operation of the site and information, content and materials or products included on this website. You agree that using this website is solely at your own discretion.
- We promise to safeguard our visitors and subscribers as best as possible but cannot warrant that the site, its servers or emails sent from this website are free of viruses or other harmful components. You will not hold this website, its owners or any personel liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the website, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages.
- This website does not dispense legal advice. Nothing on this website or on any site linked to by this website should be construed as the provision of legal advice. To obtain legal advice, seek the counsel of a competent attorney.
- This website includes hyperlinks to other websites maintained or controlled by others. This website is not responsible for and does not routinely screen, approve, review or endorse the contents of or use of any of the products or services that may be offered at these websites. Links to or from other websites are provided for your convenience only. We are not affiliated with and do not authorize, sponsor or control such websites or their owners, creators or providers. We make no claims, promises or guarantees whatsoever with respect to any services, products, information, or other content contained on the Internet. You are responsible for understanding the risks in retrieving, using, relying upon, or buying anything on the Internet.
By subscribing to PDF lessons and transcripts you will have access to these study materials for either 6 months and 1 year depending on your subscription type. These subscriptions are not recurring, which means you won’t be billed after the completion of your subscription terms, however, you can renew your subscription at any time whenever you feel like doing so. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel subscriptions in our sole discretion.Refund Policy:
All sales are final, no refund will be issued for any products or services purchased on this website.Online tuition - General:
Online tuition or Live Remote Tuition is when the tutor tutors a student, while the tutor and the student are not in the same location and both are using the Internet. Tutor and student using a combination of e-mail, Skype or landline phone, which enables them to hear one another. It is up to the student and tutor to decide which media or combinations of media best suits their preferences and achieves the student's goals. Online tuition will NOT use webcam.A shortest tutoring session is 20 minutes.Tutoring sessions may be recorded and used for the purpose of linguistic research and improvement of tutoring methods.
Tutoring Sessions Scheduling:
Tutoring sessions will be scheduled per mutual agreement by both the student and the tutor. 24-Hour cancellation/rearrangement policy. Should it be necessary to cancel or reschedule a lesson, at least 24-hour's notice will be required from both sides. Failure to give 24-hour's notice from the student’s side will incur a charge of a shortest tutoring session of 20 minutes. Failure to give 24-hour's notice from the tutor’s side will incur granting of a free tutoring session of 20 minutes to the student or adding that time to the remaining hours, pre-paid by the student.
Refunds for Online Tuition ONLY:
Refunds for online tuition are available for unused pre-paid tutoring hours only. Refund will result in a Cancelation Fee of $20, and any used hours being subtracted from the refund at the cost of largest fully used block (or at full rate if a student demands refund for the unused part of a 12-hours block). For example if the student paid $796 for 24 hours and cancelled after receiving 15 hours, you will be refunded: $796 - $20 (Cancelation fee) - $493 (for 12 hours) – ($41.09 x 3 ) = $159.73. The refund will be transferred to the student via PayPal or by any means, agreed upon between the student and the tutor. The refund will be issued in no longer than 2 weeks time from the date of the request.A tutor reserves the right to cancel all tutoring and refund the remaining hours, if any, according to Refund rules above, if the student cancels/rearranges more than 20% of scheduled lessons. Full refund will only be available if a student and a tutor could not reach an agreement on tutoring schedule AND the student has not yet started a pre-paid tutoring hours block.
We reserve the right to amend the Terms and modify or discontinue all or part of the site, temporarily or permanently, with or without notice, and we are not obligated to update the site. The amended Terms will automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the site. If you choose to continue using the site (after we publish the amended terms), it means that you have acknowledged these new terms and agree to abide and be bound by them.